Who may file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative?

USCIS specifies that only permanent residents and U.S. citizens can apply Form I-130 petition for their

child, parent, spouse, or sibling. Additionally, non-citizen American nationals can file I-130 petition for their relatives. To find out if you are a non-citizen U.S. national, consult with the section 308 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.


Also read:
What is the “Port of Entry” where I was admitted to the United States?