What is the purpose of Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative?

You can use Form I-130 to file a petition for your alien relative.

Filing Form I-130 to USCIS is one of the steps you should take to help your relative obtain their visa and Permanent Resident Card in the U.S.


Also read:
How do I know if I’ve ever been ordered removed from the United States?