Should I submit Form G-325A with my Form I-130?

No, you are not anymore required to file Form G-325A with your I-130 petition. USCIS replaced the G-325A form with Form I-130A in early 2017. USCIS completely stopped accepting Form G-325A from May, 2017.

Form I-130A is an additional application that you must include in the package with Form I-130 when filing a petition for your spouse.


Also read:
What is the purpose of Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card?