Should I file Form I-130A with my Form I-130?

Only if you are submitting a I-130 petition for your spouse, you must file Form I-130A with Form I-130.

Form I-130A must be signed by your spouse unless he or she is located outside the United States. If your spouse cannot fill out Form I-130A because of being outside the U.S. territory, you may complete Form I-130A yourself.

Note that Form I-130A has replaced Form G-325A since February 27, 2017.


Also read:
When can I renew my green card?