How can I attach an additional record to my Form I-130?

Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, specifically provides Part 9 to applicants so they could write additional information.

In case you need to provide more data than Part 9 can accommodate, attach another sheet of paper to Form I-130. You should follow some recommendations when attaching additional records to your applications:

  • Write your Alien-Number and full name on the top of the additional record.
  • Mention the petition part and item which this record refers to.


Also read:
How much does it cost to renew a green card?